Sunday 26 February 2012

26 February 2012







Birthday cake made by ten-year-old Isabel for Harry's 45th yesterday.







Good news at the hospital on Friday: my blood analyses were fine and a chest x-ray showed only the tiniest bit of growth to the lung tumour. So I continue with no chemo, and my next scheduled appointment with Dr Podd is not until the middle April.




Meanwhile, during March I'm attending workshops at the St Elizabeth Hospice on Thursday and Friday afternoons. I hope to visit Janet and Margaret in Gloucestershire for a few days, and Kate and Harry along with a number of friends, are much in attendance. Willa arrives after Easter for six weeks, so I have lots to look forward to.



I get awfully tired very easily but can still manage to walk up the street to the grocery store for milk and enjoy being driven out to lunch or a movie. The weather has improved over the last couple of weeks, although I haven't written off winter yet.















No comments: