Tuesday 27 January 2009

27 January 2009

A mammogram and ultrasound yesterday confirmed cancer, & the results of a needle biopsy will be given me when I see Dr Smith, my breast oncologist, on Mon, 2 February. It will be another week before I find out whether the cancer will respond to oestrogen treatment, as the doctor hopes, or will require some other treatment.

The really good news is that Willa is coming back to visit in February & that I have heard from so many American friends (as well as English who knew all about it anyway) since I finally got this blog updated. Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry that several of you have been unable to get through to the blog, but I can't help there except to say it works for many & let me know by e-mail to keep you updated.

1 comment:

evansenid said...

julanne
brilliant blog; you are bright - and, as always, can knock out a good sentence.
a great way to get your news.
still one-handed here but roll on 13 feb
good that willa's coming. hooray for sisters.
will phone. love to both roy and you
enid